What are the benefits of a Powerflush?
We are often asked, “what are the benefits of a Powerflush?". We have listed the benefits of carrying out a Powerflush below. The main purpose of a Powerflush is to help remove corrosion debris out of your pipes and radiators. We also advise our customers to carry out an annual service to help increase the life of their heating system.
The benefit of carrying out a Powerflush include:
• radiators will heat up quicker
• radiators will get hotter
• quieter running operation of radiators and boiler
• an energy-efficient system, equating to cheaper energy bills
• higher hot water temperatures
• less chance of breakdown, increasing reliability
• Increases the life of your heating system
Common signs that indicate you may need a Powerflush:
• cold spots on radiators
• noisy boiler, radiators or heating system pump
• dirty water or no water escaping when you bleed the radiators
• a radiator is slow to heat up
• radiators appear cold but pipes are hot
• a boiler that needs regular restarts
Does any of the above sound familiar?
Our qualified engineers have years of experience and knowledge to ensure the longevity of your heating system. Regular servicing and a Powerflush saves future financial outlay by protecting your initial investment.
Contact Morecambe Gas Showroom as you may just need a Powerflush. Call 01524 409398 today and speak with the professionals.